Thursday, June 2, 2011

WE'RE DONE!


WE ARE DONE! No more papers. No more presentations. No more lectures in dear Soubirou. We have been pinned. We have shaken DBC's hand. We have our interterm permits and many of us have an official date for our NCLEX examination! Some of us already have jobs...some of us are still on our knees in the waiting-trusting process. WHERE ARE WE ALL GOING TO END UP?!

I have tried to add you all as authors...so I believe you can all post now! Let's use this site to keep each other updated on what unfolds in our lives....post stories, disappointments, prayer requests, joys, news about new cities, new spouses, new pets, new neighbors, new roomies, new babies!

3 comments:

  1. This is amazing. Thanks for starting this up, Mz. Radke. I am excited to still be a part of each other's lives in a small way! We are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope I get a hot wheels treasure hunt soon!!!!!

    ReplyDelete